Monday, August 31, 2015



August 31, 2015

El Camino a la Perfeccion

Buenos Dias!

It was a great week.  It is starting to heat up outside and I am loving being able to use short sleeve shirts again! I feel like people are nicer when the weather is better so hopefully we can get some miracles happening.

Well Elder Avila has started to have some knee problems.  We don’t really know what it is but we have had to go back to the pension so he could rest it at times.  I am hoping he gets feeling better because it can be tough to keep the enthusiasm for the work going if you can’t work the hardest you can.  Hopefully it all works out.  But if you could include him in your prayers from time to time that would be awesome because we need to get working! 

On Friday, we had an audition for a mission choir that we are going to have in December.  They are only going to accept 20 so I am not keeping my hopes up but I gave it a shot! haha but we got to take metro to Quillota so it was cool to at least visit some other parts of the mission! 

So Elder Avila has been helping me a lot to keep improving.  I feel like I have come to a plateau a little bit and I have gotten used to a certain way of teaching and contacting.  He has helped me realize the need to keep improving and always look new ways to teach and progress as a teacher and as a missionary.

Well the truth is that since Humberto we have had a tough time finding investigators that progress.  I am trying to be more obedient and show my faith more by the things I do.  I love what I read the other day in the Book of Mormon in 2 Nephi 26: 27-28.  The Lord commands ALL PEOPLE to come unto him.  I know that as a missionary God has given me the commandment to open my mouth with everyone I see and meet.  God loves every one of us the same.  We are all the same before God´s eyes.  I have learned just how important members are in the work.  As members, we may not have the same commandment as missionaries to talk with every single person we see about the gospel but we have been commanded to open our mouth.  I love the Savior and I love this church.  I am not afraid to open my mouth and declare the things that I know are true.  We shouldn’t be afraid to share the gospel.  If we open our mouths, they will be filled with the words that those around us need.  Thanks for the emails and prayers! They are all appreciated.  

Mando un abrazo gigante,

Con amor,
Elder Crofts
Nothing like a classic sandwich




We got together last week to play basketball. Man am I rusty....it just isn't the same. Haha.


Elder Silva from Brasil


On the way to Quillota for the auditions







No comments:

Post a Comment