Monday, May 30, 2016



May 30, 2016

PERSEVERAR

Well I am now in my last change! The change meeting is on Wednesday and it looks like I will be leaving Ovalle.  I think this will be the hardest place for me to leave up to this point! I LOVE Ovalle and all the people who have taught me so much here.  I am excited to see where I will end up and hopefully I can leave my mark.  

I don’t know if I have mentioned Marybeth.  She is 15 and from Punitaqui.  She has a baptismal date for the 18th and is really awesome.  We taught her the plan of salvation the other day and she said "This is so cool! You answered so many of the questions I had!!!" Her niece and nephew were also in the house.  The niece started sharing right away but her nephew, Mauri (he is 8 or 9), started out in the other room.  When we invited him to participate he didn’t want to.  But as we started to teach Marybeth, we could see his head poking around the corner until he finally gave in.  A member from Punitaqui told us later that she talked with Mauri and he says he wants to be baptized and come to church! He is so awesome! It was sweet to see the Spirit help him work his way in there.

We also are teaching a woman from Ecuador named Maritz.  She has come to church 2 times now and I am positive that she will be baptized.  It has just been hard for us to teach her more than 1 time each week! 

This week, I learned that I need to improve my morning prayers.  I normally do them without thinking much and try to do them quickly so I can start doing my exercises.  In Gospel Principles the other day, I learned that it is important to ask ourselves if we have the spirit with us and to really search for guidance for the day.  I have been applying it and I feel it has really helped me.  I love this Gospel and I love my Savior. 
Que tengan una buena semana! (Have a good week)

Elder Crofts

Elder Crofts Homecoming Talk will be July 24 at 1pm


The Huitranan Family


Watch out....

...cutting onions are deadly

Our sweet BBQ last week!

Sister Jones


Elder & Sister Jones





Elder Barlow fell asleep writing in his journal....hahaha.




A sister gave us a seafood tour for lunch!  Shellfish & fried fish!  It was so sweet!




The sisters had a baptism yesterday!




Saying goodbye to the missionaries that were ending their missions!









Elder Barlow invented this for breakfast today....thanks Elder?  Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment