Monday, May 23, 2016



May 23, 2016

Cancer

Hey Fam! I don’t have a whole lot of time today because we are going to do a BBQ in the zone today! It is going to be sweet! 

Some of the interesting moments this week: On Friday, we had to spend the day trying to find a doctor who could see a sister in our zone because she had a large golf ball sized lump on her right jaw that was sticking out and hurting.  It was a crazy day and in the end, we ended up sending her to Viña because the person we saw thought it might be a tumor.  She is having surgery today but in the end it wasn´t a tumor.  Better luck next time cancer.

We had an awesome talent show in the branch on Saturday and had about 70 people that came.  Less actives and investigators participated. It was sweet! The Huitrañan brothers (Pedro y Jorge) did an awesome rap and break dance about leaving their past life behind and becoming a man of God.  It was SOOO cool! They are strengthening the branch a lot.

One of the greatest lessons I learned this week was in gospel principles yesterday.  Jorge is now the teacher.  When he was called, it honestly shocked me! haha As I looked at him yesterday, I saw a casual, street-dressed man who I never would have guessed to be a teacher for all of the investigators and less active members that come to church.  Yet yesterday, he had a special glow about him and really dominated the class and had the participation of everyone present! Only the spirit can make changes so drastic in one´s life.  It was awesome to be there.

I love you all and hope you have a great week! Shout out to Heather on Graduating from high school! I can’t believe how fast that all went! 

Elder Crofts

A nice view

Helping the Sisters on Friday!


Our awesome activity




The Huitranan Family! They are on their way to the temple! They are so great!

I saw this t-shirt and thought of Heather & Kristy :) Haha

I LOVE when members give us food to bring home



No comments:

Post a Comment