Thursday, April 28, 2016



April 25, 2016

Vamos Ovalle!!!

Firstly, CONGRATS AMY on the engagement!!!! I am really happy for you and Craig! I am excited to meet him when I come back! Also, HAPPY BDAY Mom! People never believe me when I tell them how old you are.  The other day someone said you looked like you were in your mid 30´s haha.

This week we spent a lot of time traveling to meetings in Viña.  So 3 days this week we were working in Viña and Elder Avila was my companion for a day! haha just like good old times! 

I am staying in Ovalle with Elder Barlow so we are just going to keep working hard and seeing miracles.  Today, I learned a lesson about sacrifice and honoring the priesthood.  We had A TON that we need to do today and planned our time very wisely.  We received a call right as we were leaving the pension of an old man that needed a blessing that had just come out of the hospital.  I felt that we needed to go but thought about all of the things that we need to do and I told myself that we didn’t have time.  As I thought and also as Elder Barlow and I talked, we decided that we needed to go.  We made some changes in our plans and went to this man’s house (that is a little far away) to give him a blessing.  When I first saw him, he made me think of Papa Goodman a few months before I left on the mission and before he died.  I was grateful that we accepted the call to serve even though it wasn’t the most convenient thing for us in that moment. We gave him a blessing and the family (that was a part member family) was really grateful that we had come.  Hopefully I am never too busy to accept the call to serve.

I am aware that time is ticking.  The truth is I feel better than ever.  I am doing my best to not be trunky and I feel I am being fairly successful.  I do love and miss you guys but I wouldn't be anywhere else.  Don't worry.... I am a finisher.

I love you all! Have an amazing week! I will be praying for you! :)

Elder Crofts 
Zone activity! We ate pizza and played soccer! Good time!








Thanks Alicia for the package!

I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment