Monday, April 18, 2016



April 18, 2016

Mi querida familia! 

I am doing great! This week literally flew by.  I can’t believe we are already in the week of transfers.  I am hoping to stay here in Ovalle with Elder Barlow.  I have met so many amazing people here and I would love to keep working in this miracle filled town! 

Cleyde was baptized.  Her baptismal service was great.  A lot of members stayed after church to support her and she looked like an angel.  She seemed really happy and also bore her testimony after being baptized.

This week in an interchange in another Elder´s sector, a recent convert that was an all-star who was really excited about his conversion and LOVED the church, told us that he would be stepping away from the church for a while because of some family problems.  He said how he felt it is what the Lord was guiding him to do and he hopes we can understand him.  Elder Clifford told me that they were trying for months to get him to read the Book of Mormon but he always had excuses and never would read. It made me think of one of the 1st scriptures that really got to me (1 Nephi 15:24) when I was younger.  I learned then and I know more than ever that the iron rod is the word of God.  We can’t let one day go by without really searching the scriptures (especially the Book of Mormon).  I love the scriptures and sincere prayer.  I hope you all have a great week and that you can make time to search, ponder and pray about the scriptures.

Besitos,
Elder Crofts
Cleydes baptism

LA FERIA! So cool and SOOO CHEAP!


The lovely dogs of Chile


Interchange eating "humitas" (they are like tamales) with Elder Clifford.


Nothing like pomegranate and nuts for a good snack.


We had an AWESOME branch activity


Sorry time won't allow me to explain





















Halloween pumpkin carving served me well.

Yes, I DID carve that piranha/shark looking thing.







Cleydes baptism














Some awesome families came to the baptism.




No comments:

Post a Comment