Monday, April 4, 2016



April 4, 2016

What an AWESOME week! 

We worked a lot and topped it off with General Conference! Nothing better than that!  Well, we don’t have much time because today we went to a place called Valle del Encanto.  It was really cool.  It had a lot of petroglyphs and ancient Aztec people stuff.  I will send pics next week if I don’t get to it today.  

At one point in the week, we had six investigators with baptismal dates.  This weekend, only 3 of them came to conference so we only have 3 dates but all of them are awesome and we are hoping to help them progress.  I don’t think I have ever had a time in my mission where I have taught so much.  All of our days are almost full of teaching appointments.  We are working well with our mission leader but it has been a little hard to work well with the rest of the branch.  We are seeing a lot of fruits and I really just LOVE being a missionary.  

Conference was great.  I still feel there is a lot that I need to get out of it so I will be reviewing it over these next few weeks to see how I can apply it better.  Some of my favorite talks were one by Elder Kevin Duncan (who spoke in the first session), Elder Christofferson’s talk about fathers and President Uchtdorf´s talk.  I just can’t deny the fact that God loves each one of his children and is helping us the best he can to overcome ourselves.  I loved Elder Holland´s comment about not leaving the mountain that we climb when General Conference is over.  We need to set goals and find daily application so that same spirit can be with us always.  I am so excited to put what I learned into practice.  Not only here, but also back at home.  I love the constant fight of trying to be a better person and disciple of Christ.  I hope that you all have a great week and that you can keep your spirits high!
Love you,

Elder Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment