Sunday, June 28, 2015



June 22, 2015

Hello HUANHUALI!!!!

holaaaa mi querida familia! 

First a quick shout out to Dad and to my two awesome grandpas.  I am really grateful for all that you guys have done and do for me.  Every time I read in Helaman about how Nephi and Lehi were given their names so they would remember their forefathers, I think of how blessed I am to be Robert Dawson Crofts III, representing the name of two AMAZING men.  

Well, we had changes this week.  I loved my time in Chamiza and I feel like I am a better missionary than when I got there.  I will miss a lot of the members and the good times with Elder Brown.  It was tough to say good bye but I am excited to have some new experiences and learn some new lessons!  As I was packing, President Kahnlein called and told me that I will be a new zone leader.  I honestly still feel really young in the mission.  There is always so much to learn and improve and I don’t feel like I have the experience but I am going to do the best I can and hopefully I can motivate and improve our zone.  My zone is called Villa Alemana Oeste.  I am in a ward called Huanhuali.  It is one of the wards with the biggest attendances in the mission.  This last week, we had 154 that came to church!!! My companion is Elder Goulding.  He is from Atlanta Georgia and is an awesome guy.  He only has 3 more months in the mission so we are working hard and trying to make things happen!!! We don’t have anyone that is progressing but in the last four days we invited 4 or 5 people to be baptized who said that with an answer about the Book of Mormon they would be baptized.  They don’t really want to commit themselves to anything but we are trying to network through the members and recent converts so we can strengthen the families and have a lot of baptisms!!!! It is just tough when people have no desire to change.  They don’t feel completely satisfied with life, but aren´t willing to change anything that they do.

I am trying to do the best I can and learn all I can.  It is a struggle at times but I am enjoying the ride and trying to learn from the bumps and bruises.  Thanks for all you do! I am praying for you! 

Love,
Elder Crofts
Elder Goulding, my new comp

Part of our zone when I was in Chamiza

We had to meet up to get materials

The Daza Family. I will miss them.

Rosa Farfan. I will miss a lot of people from Chamiza.

Hermana Dominga. We did a lot of service for this hermana.

Last day of the change. PIZZA!!!

Last lunch with JUANITO!!!  He left us begging for mercy. Haha
Said goodbye to Juanito....I might have cried a bit.
Elder Dunn, my trainer at transfers.

Elder Roach

How you doing?



Attempts to have a cool Book of Mormon picture. Haha





No comments:

Post a Comment