Monday, March 21, 2016



March 21, 2016

Gypsies and Milagros!

Querida familia,

What an awesome week.  To start it out, we found 4 new investigators on Monday. 3 of which were gypsies.  Yes you read that right. ha-ha we taught a family of gypsies.  They have this colorful tent set up in a large abandoned field with a big old mat underneath.  As we were walking towards the tent, my Mom´s voice came to my head saying "Bobby! don’t go over there.  You know that if they offer you drugs you need to say no!" haha Well, in the end we taught them and no we did not participate in their drug fun.  It would be hard for them to progress but we are going to give it another try another day..... don’t worry... we´ll be careful! 

I had mentioned the Huitrañan family right? Well they all came to church and Pedro brought his girlfriend (Rocio) that we are teaching.  This family is catching fire and they love the changes that are happening in their family.  Pedro is inviting all of his friends to church and we committed Rocio to a baptismal date for 17th of April.  We have SO much potential here and could have a lot of baptisms this next month so we are praying that it will all work out. Also.... Guillermo and Miguel both received the priesthood! Alright! 

Wow.... I just LOVE the mission.  I have learned so much about myself and about Christ.  I have learned to accept His love and atonement even when I feel I don’t deserve it.  His hand is always stretched out towards us.  He will help and guide us through our ups and downs.  I love this work! I hope you all have an amazing week.

Les quiero mucho! 
Elder Crofts







We had Zone Conference last week


Elder Barlow & Elder Gutierrez

Carrots....yummy, yummy.


We gave her a card and she got really excited :)

Now THAT is a green bell pepper.

Lunch with Hermano Paolo


Lovin the mission life!


No comments:

Post a Comment