Monday, February 29, 2016



February 29, 2016

Bienvenidos a Elder Barlow!

What an awesome week!

I went to Viña on Wednesday to get my new companion.  His name is Elder Barlow.  He went to Jordan High and is from my mission group! We have gotten along great and we are working hard and trying to do the best we can for our zone! On Friday, we had to go to Viña again for Consejo (training) for mission leaders.  So basically, we have been traveling and not sleeping these past few days....haha

Diego and Miguel were both confirmed.  We had to travel to Punitaqui yesterday to do Diego´s confirmation so we weren’t there for Miguel´s.  Miguel´s son did the ordinance which is really cool! Yesterday in Punitaqui, we visited a recent convert named Ivette that had just moved there from another sector in our zone.  We taught her, her mom, and her grandma.  We invited her mom and grandma to be baptized and both accepted the invitation.  We will have to travel a lot to be able to teach them a few times every week but we aren´t complaining! haha Both of them are named Blanca.  I was a little nervous starting the change because we didn’t have any investigators progressing but the Lord calmed my fears in a short amount of time. haha  

I ran into Camila and Estephania in Vina during transfers.  They are the ones I contacted that later got baptized along with their mom in another sector.  Their mom is currently in Salt Lake and is probably going to get married and sealed to some guy there.  They are going to be living in Utah!!! So crazy! What a blessing to see them there! 

I am striving to be the most obedient missionary I can! I feel like I have a more obedient heart than in any other moment in my life.  I love trying to do what is right and I love learning to be a better missionary and person.  I am always amazed by how merciful God is with us and how much he wants us to succeed.  I am so grateful that even though I fail daily, He is willing to love and forgive me if I humble myself before Him and commit to do better the next day.  Thanks for your emails and for your love! Have a great week!

Besitos,
Elder Crofts
Miguel's baptism


Who is the tall guy in the photo?

The slope adds 6 inches easily

Elder Call left for home right after the baptism of Miguel


Our trio for a few days after Elder Call left

We celebrated with churrascos

View of the ocean from our bus ride to Vina for the transfer meeting




Look who I found in Vina, Camilila & Estephania

Elders at the change meeting
Elder Garcia who I trained at the start of his mission
Hermana Pitts! She went to a winter formal with my cousin Mark Rose in Mesa, Arizona.  I asked her where she was from and when she told me we both freaked out when we both knew Mark.  Haha!
Traveling to Vina for the second time in a week for Consejo



Elder Barlow











No comments:

Post a Comment