Tuesday, February 2, 2016



February 1, 2016

Down to the water we go!

Hola mi linda familia!

We had a great, but crazy, week! Elder Call and I have looked at each other and said "dude.... this could be like high school musical".  There was a lot of drama and crazy stuff that will just have to wait until after the mission but.....crazy is a good word to describe this week! 

We ended a crazy week well with Guillermo´s baptism.  We had invited ALL of the branch with like a weeks notice but still only had 3 active members that came to the service.... so that was a little frustrating.  We have A LOT of work to do here.  Ovalle was made a district almost 15 years ago by Elder Holland and he said if they worked hard and did everything right, he would come back in 6 months to make it a stake..... and here we are.  So we have a lot that we need to do to really strengthen the district and we are trying to be creative and get things moving.  So.... PRAY FOR US! 

Today in my studies, I read Alma 12.  I love how Alma and Amulek could know all of Zeezrom´s thoughts and intentions.  It made me think of the word "countenance" and how much it can tell you.  It has been cool to see how the spirit helps guide me to know the motives of those around me and also to recognize the motives that I might need to change in myself.  It gave me a desire to do what is right for the right reasons and not to look for attention or recognition or self-satisfaction.  I love the Lord and I love serving Him and trying to be better every day! I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Con Cariño,
Elder Crofts


Guillermo's Baptism
SUBWAY!!!

We played basketball......It's been a while.



Family night with the Vega family!






No comments:

Post a Comment