Monday, February 22, 2016



February 22, 2016

Hasta Ver (To See)

I think this was one of the fastest weeks on my mission.  With Elder Call leaving, we had a lot to do and little time to do it.  Also, with Elder Call going, everyone wanted to say goodbye and give us food..... so basically I feel like a beached whale right now.  On Friday, we went to Punitaqui and planned on giving a blessing to a sister´s son and then going to our lunch.  Little did we know, that this sister was planning on giving us lunch.... so basically we ate two large lunches and wanted to roll over and die.

Miguel and Diego were both baptized! Both of the services were great and the spirit was really special.  Right after Miguel´s baptism, Elder Call loaded on the bus and was on his way to Viña.  So he couldn´t stay for Diego´s but he still left happy and really excited to see his family! I will miss the guy.  We got a lot done together and really enjoyed these two transfers. Now, I am in a trio with Elder Clifford and Elder Cobb.

I think the highlight of the week was when Miguel got up to bare his testimony after his baptism.  He knows that this is a decision that God guided him to take.  They are an awesome family and I am sure they will be going to the temple here in a year.  10 years of sharing with missionaries and FINALLY he decided it was time.  We were both really happy for him.  

So time is going WAY TO FAST.  I am just trying to take it all in and change as much as I can.  I love repentance and I love my Savior.  I am excited to see who my new comp is on Wednesday.  We are going to keep the miracles coming and have an awesome time!  I hope you all have an awesome week! 

Elder Crofts
Diego's Baptism

Elder Call saying goodbye to some awesome families



For those of you that speak Spanish, that is pronounced just like "ice cream" in English. They sure are clever.


Elder Clifford and I went crazy.

Churrascos = Love

Our last district meeting


Saying goodbye to Elder Call


Saying goodbye to Sister Andrade from Rio de Janeiro

A family from La Serena came to say goodbye to Elder Call!







No comments:

Post a Comment