Monday, June 20, 2016



June 20, 2016

Miracles

Being a missionary never gets old! 

We had an awesome week! I think last week I mentioned a family we miraculously found Sunday night (the Rodriguez family).  Well, we were able to teach them two times this week and we are getting the members involved. They weren’t able to come to church because a few of them were sick and they had a lot of projects to do at home. Last night, we read 3 Nephi 11 with them because they had not read with all of the things they had to do.  At the end of the lesson, we extended the invitation to be baptized the 10th of July....and they ACCEPTED it!!! They said if they feel they receive an answer and feel that it is right they will totally do it.  We sang "families can be forever together" at the end of the lesson and explained our belief about it.  We were just about to leave when Nicolas, the father, said "Wait! I know you need to go but I have one more question.... so let’s say we get baptized and join your church.  We become an eternal family..... but what happens with our ancestors who haven´t been  introduced to the church?¨ Elder Vail and I were left speechless. haha The Spirit was so strong and we told him that in the next lesson we are going to teach them about that.  We are going to have a family night this Tuesday with them.  We don’t have any investigators with church attendances so if I hope to see a baptism before I leave Chile. This week is do or die.

Yesterday, we had ward conference and can I say, our stake president is a spiritual giant.  His talk about faith really moved me and helped me see things I can do better.  Faith is trusting in God enough to do all we can, and know that God is powerful enough to do the rest.  It is knowing that He has all power to do all things, but working to deserve the desired results.  As I come to the end of my mission, I just want to exercise my faith as often as I can.  If we work at our faith, we will receive spiritual power and we will see miracles. I hope you have a miracle filled week.

Les quiero!
Elder Crofts


A nice churrasco with Elder Puefua during an interchange



Stairs and weird art

Yeah, so these elephant dogs poop all over in the street.  I was writing in my agenda and definitely didn't see that sucker.  My whole shoe was COVERED.  Elder Vail thought it was hilarious.
 
Bobby and his comp wishing a Happy Father's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment