Monday, May 11, 2015



May 11, 2015

Well it was great to talk with all of you yesterday! I hope that it was a great Mother’s Day! I am doing super good here! Elder Brown and I will be together another 5 weeks and I am hoping to make the most of every second.  We enjoy it but really try to do our best.  Cristian should be baptized this Sunday. He told us that he would like me to baptize him so time to shake off the dust. haha We had a super powerful lesson with him about the Word of Wisdom and the Law of Chastity.  He said that he would live them but now we need to help him understand a little better the Sabbath day.... He left early from church yesterday to go and do some errands in Viña.  So hopefully all goes well in our appointment with him today.

Well as I said when we Skyped, We have had ice cold showers for a little more than 3 weeks.... yipeeeee. Let’s just say we are saving a lot of water.  1 minute showers? not a problem.  (ps.... a cold shower aint so bad if you just keep your body moving.  As lady gaga said.... just dance. haha) (pss.....be careful as you dance in the shower.....it may lead to serious injuries and may cause you to fall)  So yeah.... I am being more careful in the shower.... in my dance rehearsal the other day in the shower I came down to the ground and got some nice bruises. hahaha today I have to buy a new curtain because I tore it down.  How stupid would it be "hey man... why´d you come home early from the mission?"  "Well you know.... I fell in the shower and got a concussion" haha

We are trying to really get the work going here.  It has been a little tough but we have been trying to talk with everyone and teach as much as we can.  This week, we are going to do a competition in our district.  Elder Brown and I made a point system and we are going to do it for a week and 2 days.  All of the district is super pumped and I think it is going to help us have better numbers this week and I know we are all going to baptize this month! Should be great! 

I know this church is true.  I am SO grateful for the Book of Mormon.  I think this is my 6th or 7th time reading it and I always learn so much! I know that Christ is my Savior and I love this time I have to make it known.  Thanks for everything. 

Elder Crofts

Cristian Torres everybody. What a guy!

Well, sorry I didn't really take any pics this week...so selfies it is! Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment