Wednesday, July 16, 2014



July 16, 2014

MEXICO ES MEJOR!  I made it to Mexico!!!!  It was a pretty long day but has been awesome!!!  There are so many awesome people that are a blast to talk to.  The MTC is AMAZING.  As soon as we got here, we walked to the cafeteria and ate and the food was pretty good!  I know I am going to love it here.  The spirit is strong.  I can´t describe how amazing it is to be a missionary.  I was one of the only ones in our group who spoke a little Spanish.  So when we got here, we were loading stuff up and this guy couldn´t tell us what he wanted us to do because his English was so bad.  So I asked him in Spanish and figured it out. :]  I love Spanish and I can´t wait to learn more.  Things are so good.  I miss you guys but there is nowhere else I´d rather be.  I love you and wish you guys luck in everything!  It looks like my p day is Tuesday!!!  I think... we will see haha
Love,
Elder Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment